Members have the option of making a one-time payment with or without setting up an online account. Members that setup an online account will have the ability to:
- Manage and pay multiple water meter service accounts
- Schedule their preferred pay date up to due date
- Pay by debit card, credit card, or e-check
- Schedule recurring payments
- View history of online payments (moving forward)
- View water consumption history (starting June 2014)
- View phone number and email address on account
To pay your bill online requires both a Customer # and a PIN #. Both numbers are located on the billing statements. The Customer # and PIN # are also required to make payments utilizing the automated IVR telephone system at 855-385-4841. Please notify PWS's office if you have any issues with using or find any errors in the online payment portal.
Do not pay online if you have been disconnected or are close to being disconnected for non-payment. Please contact our office. Online payments up till 8:00 pm are posted the next business day. Payments after 8:00 pm are not posted until the second business day.
Water Service Turn-on/Reconnection Release Agreement
This Service Reconnection Release Agreement is entered into between Pace Water and its Customer upon Customer's usage of the online payment system.
1. The Customer understands that when Pace Water (Pace) turns on or reconnects Customer's water service, it will pressurize the plumbing at Customer's premises that may cause leaks, flooding, or excessive water flow and usage at Customer's premises.
2. The Customer understands that he/she is responsible to ensure that all faucets and plumbing fixtures are turned off and there is no water leaking from the plumbing fixtures or system that could cause damage at Customer's premises.
3. For the consideration of Pace turning on the water service at Customer's premises, Customer does, for him or herself, or there heirs, successors, and assigns, hereby release, acquit, and forever discharge Pace and any of its officers and employees from any and all claims, suits, damages, costs or expenses, including attorneys' fees and litigation expenses, resulting from Pace turning on or reconnecting the water service at Customer's premises.
4. Customer hereby covenants and undertakes to forever refrain and desist from asserting against Pace and any of its officers or employees any claim, demand, or suit resulting directly or indirectly from Pace, or agent acting on its behalf, turning on or reconnecting the water service to Customer's premises.
5. Customer hereby expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Pace, or its agent acting on its behalf, and any of its officers and employees from any damages, costs, or expenses incurred by or on behalf of Pace, or its agent acting on its behalf, and any of its officers and employees, resulting from Pace turning on or reconnecting the water service to Customer's premises.
6. User acknowledges that he/she is at least 18 years of age and is the Customer, or specifically authorized by the Customer, at whose premises the water service will be turned on and has the legal authority to enter into this Release Agreement for the premises.
7. This Release Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties hereto, and the terms of the Release Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital. Customer understands that Pace is expressly relying on the covenants, responsibilities, and obligations undertaken herein by the online user as being a decisive factor for turning on or reconnecting the water service to Customer's premises.
8. Customer further states that he/she (i) has had ample time to carefully read the foregoing Release, (ii) fully understands the obligations and responsibilities imposed herein, (iii) agrees to be bound hereby, and (iv) agrees that by using the online payment option customer acknowledges and agrees to the Release.
Good to Know
Bills are mailed monthly in two cycles and your due date is determined by your service address. All of our water meters are read monthly using either a touch read transmitter or a radio-read transmitter that electronically transfers the usage to a reader that is loaded into our office computer system. This reduces the chance of human error in reading meters. Our computers also check for items such as excessive usage.
Now you can elect to have your bill sent to your email. To sign up for e-statements please call the office or send us a message using the ‘Contact Us’ tab under Customer Service or link at the top right of the homepage.
Pace Water System, Inc. offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
To pay your bill online requires both a Customer # and a PIN #. Both numbers are located on the new color billing statements. The Customer # and PIN # are also required to make payments utilizing the automated IVR telephone system at 855-385-4841.
Payment by Mail
If paying by check or money order through the mail, please send all payments with your payment coupon. To avoid late fees, please mail your payment at least five to seven business days before the due date specified on your bill.
Payment over Phone
The Customer # and PIN # are required to make payments utilizing the automated IVR telephone system at 855-385-4841.
Automatic Bank Draft
The worry-free way to pay your water bill. With this service, the amount of your monthly bill is automatically deducted from your bank account on the bill due date and credited to your utility account. There is no set-up fee or charge associated with this method of payment. To set up Automated Bank Draft, simply download and fill out the ACH Recurring Debit Form (if available) located in the Forms & Reports Section and drop it off or mail it to our office, along with a voided check.
Payment Drop-off Location
Payments can be made through our drive-up window during our normal work hours. There is a dropbox by the drive-up window for after-hours. We accept cash, checks, or credit cards. To avoid longer wait times, please note that Mondays, Fridays and the first day after a holiday are normally very busy.
Payment through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many banks and credit unions offer their members the ability to pay bills via an online bill payment service through the business website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's account. Please consult with your financial institution for more information.
Pace Water System, Inc.
4401 Woodbine Road
Pace, FL 32571-8758